Sunday, August 17, 2008

Folds of Heart for Friendship

Never will I begin to paint the err
For so much lies than truth it could be
Until no more can vow a time
Tempt must cease scolding the aisle
But ain’t hope nor ignore

Beg, to insist naïve
My fate indulge seems harsh and doubt
Will cant’ blame a fire of just
Mend will I enough for a kind
Redeem not and by understood

Indeed, may he wonder
Softened by rub of tears and joys
Shall the moment reckon fast
Beneath I shouted anew
And laid bare while on seize

Countless folds of heart must face
Pumps and beats recharge low
Friendship it may be, a victor and conqueror
Poor heart many times pleated
Reason in common for a special friend

And step I now partake the depth
Veil the grief, alone embrace
All folds encapsulated the trails
Or must he trap my hands
For these folds sooner will bloom

No comments: