Sunday, August 17, 2008

Broken Mourn

Million cries will never last
Thy breath of touch suspends me
Oh my broken mourn light me up
For thee my heart splits
But never seeks a tighter hold

Broken mourn fall into pieces
No sounds of whisper I hear
Retrieve me for I may die
Hang myself when the sun rises
Darkness covers thy lonely eyes

I hide behind my shadows
Cold hands broke the silence
To ease the pain inside
Not enough to reach the heaven
Such deepest love regrets me

From the morning walk
I found myself grieving
Never will I make a vow of tears
Stranded along the hidden secrets
Reveal no more but endless hope

As the sea carries the pain
A mirror recalls the memories
If a fisher could free the slave
And I will cut the chain
Thy soul at last ended its mourn

Broken mourn will soon fade
Hold me but not my heart
And if shall I gone
The memories will still be here
I may but not
Created last November 11, 2003

No comments: